Field Service Technician – Plant Mechanic
February 8, 2022
Hours per week:
South Coast Trucks & Machinery
STM Trucks & Machinery is a privately owned family business with over 120 employees operating from 3 locations in Sydney, Wollongong & Canberra.
We provide new & used sales, service, spare parts and finance for a wide array of customers in industries like transport, warehousing, construction, infrastructure, civil works, waste management and government.
STM Trucks & Machinery is a authorised dealer for industry leading brands like Fuso, Iveco, Kobelco, ASV, Merlo, D’Avino, C&F and many more.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Field Service Technician to join our growing service team in Wollongong branch. The position is on a full-time basis with competitive remuneration package.
To be successful, you will need to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Carry out on-site servicing and repairs on machinery in the field
- Fully qualified Diesel Technician (plant experience preferable)
- Diagnostic and fault finding skills
- Ability to work unsupervised and follow instructions
- Current NSW driver’s licence (LR truck preferable)
- Work in conjunction with the sales team
- Commitment to long term employment and its opportunities
- Knowledge of basic electrical and hydraulic systems
- Experience with welding for repair & fabrication of required parts
- Accurately complete job service reports & paperwork
- Exceptional skills in understanding customer support requirements
- Willing to attend OEM specific technical training
- Ability to work overtime & Saturdays, as required
- Team player with commitment to our values, policies and procedures
In return we can offer a great working environment with a cohesive service team, competitive wage, uniforms, equipped service truck, and mobile phone.
If you feel you have the attributes to join our busy and growing service team, please submit your resume via the link below.
No recruitment agency applications will be considered.
Your application will include the following questions:
- Do you have a current Australian driver’s licence?
- Have you worked in a role which requires fault finding experience?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years’ experience do you have as a field service technician?
- Do you hold a Construction Induction Safety certificate (White Card)?
Please direct enquires to firstname.lastname@example.org